In Situ Sequencing (ISS) Kit can sequence up to 600 genes In Situ simultaneously with high signal-to-noise ratio and higher quality reads than previous state-of-the-art In Situ Sequencing chemistry.
This leads to higher specificity during sequence analysis and decoding.
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Up to 600 genes identified simultaneously with single cell resolution
- High specificity & read quality
- Functionality in different tissues samples with different preparation methods (Fresh/Fixed Frozen and FFPE samples)
- Efficient in all organs and all species
How it works
1. Select your genes of interest and place an order with CARTANA.
ISS Kit Data
Example of visualization of 120 genes in a mouse Fresh Frozen brain section.